Eddie Johnson is the founder of Lancier Legal and practices primarily in estate planning. His focus on the client-attorney relationship and the peace of mind of his clients sets Eddie apart from other traditional lawyers. His relationship-centered philosophy emphasizes creating solutions for his clients rather than just documents and deliverables. He believes in focusing on the client’s goals and pain points – not a stereotypical “one-size-fits-all” method.
When he’s not helping families and business owners, you can find Eddie spending time with his wife, Anna, and his sons, Jake and Luke.
Mr. Johnson graduated from the University of San Diego School of Law in 2015, in the top 10% of his class, with the honors magna cum laude and Order of the Coif. He served as the Technology Editor for the San Diego Law Review and competed as a member of the Moot Court team. Also, while attending law school, Mr. Johnson obtained a prestigious judicial externship with Federal Court Judge Marilyn L. Huff in the Southern District of California. Prior to starting the firm, Mr. Johnson was a litigation associate at the third largest I.P. firm in the nation, where he worked on cases involving theft of trade secrets and I.P. infringement.
- University of San Diego School of Law, Juris Doctor (J.D.), 2015
- University of Washington, Bachelor of Science in Technical Communication, Minor in Applied Mathematics, 2004
Licenses & Associations
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- American Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association – Estate Planning Trust and Probate Section